love
is unpredictable

Umi Ammirah
Winnie The Pooh & Robbert Pattison
red&green&white.fashionista.
Saturday, May 8, 2010 10:34 PM
;O ohhhhh/


Had my breakfast at P.S Cafe. I ate scrambleeee. Thanks love!
Sent me home and yea, I'm blogging now. I wanna take a 'nap' soon.
I woke up about 8 am. Due to his alarm clock! [phonecalls]
Dressed up and met him at 10? Reached there about 1030am. Thought of going Tiong Bharu Plaza for some event, wooo~ Not confirm.
Also, need some self-study for tomorrow's paper. Social Studies!
I really wanna to study and see how much can i absorb la, Im tired of wasting my time.
However, i can only concentrate on Monday because of Miss T.B.H is teaching. She's more moralize.

grrrr-----

Im still waiting for your absence to end in the next 2-3 weeks? IMYSM! ;(
Eventhou, it's the result day but I think it's positive.